Writing something, which is in your head, on a piece of paper is an art and not everyone can do this with ease. This is the basic reason, which is why you will notice many confused writers around you. Many of them will be good in imagination but while converting their imagination into impressive words, they usually fail because of their confusions. While writing something, there are numerous questions which can arise in a writer’s mind to make the situation more worst. These questions can be:
- What do I want to write and why?
- Why should anyone else read it?
- What I want to achieve from this piece of writing?
To Read More, Click on the link!!
- Why Blog? (adventhomas.wordpress.com)
- 10 links for writers (sahmataineking.com)
- Dear Those Who Aren’t Writers (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- 10 links for writers (jilllondon.wordpress.com)
- New Book: ART-WRITE, The Writing Guide for Visual Artists (artistmarketingresources.com)